KO Propo EX-NEXT LDT 2.4GHz Radio System with Mini-Z EVO Receiver. This EX-NEXT is equipped with the “Lay Down Trigger” and is specifically for the Mini-Z EVO series chassis. However, when paired with the optional KR-420XT receiver (sold separately), this transmitter will also work with XT Advanced and XT Telemetry Mode. Package includes one EX-Next LDT Transmitter and one Mini-Z EVO Receiver.
The lay down trigger is a push/pull design. This allows for a smooth, ergonomic, design that does not disturb the movements of your finger. The user can adjust the feel of the trigger, in one millimeter increments, to accommodate different hand/finger sizes. The trigger tension and position can also be adjusted to allow extreme adaptability to any user.
- The EX-Next Transmitter comes with the updated 2.00 Firmware. In MINI-Z Mode, it outperforms FHSS such as the EX-RR. The EX-NEXT’s high-speed communication increases the density of information that can be transmitted to the model. This increase in information allows for a fine and smooth control of the model.
- Control and radio communication software of the EX-NEXT has world record setting communication response – XT Advanced mode is about 3 times the speed of the EX-RR. The performance far exceeds the conventional high-speed communication.
- High-speed communication in the XT advanced mode improves the information density that will be sent to the receivers – You will feel a and smooth maneuvering feeling by unprecedented high-definition and high-resolution control when operating.
- EX-NEXT supports “XT Telemetry mode” that uses 2-way communication – When 4S servos that support serial connection are connected to the B/S port in the new receiver KR-420XT, you can use the REAL TIME ICS. This will allow you to easily change parameters of servos from the transmitter without accessing the car directly. Setting your car with more freedom and more detail without compromise.
- High speed communications in Telemetry mode – Even in XT Telemetry mode that is 2-way communication, the High-speed response is still faster than the EX-RR
- Manual is not included. Please use the manual found in the resources tab.
- Mini-Z mode does not support telemetry
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2021
There are no reviews yet.